- Anyone posting gigs offering to sell scripts that they do not own will be remove and seller deleted - Especially Fiverr Clone Script of any kind.
- Buyers wishing to cancel an order can do so by clicking "Got Problems" at the bottom of the order page. This will give your 3 options including cancelling.
- This site is now operated and owned by Freelance Inc., (Now, under supervision of pervious owner Hunger Inc- starting Nov 1st 2012)
Customer Service is Top Priority: All sellers must offer a 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Policy. Absolutely NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!
- Sellers - Posting of get rich quick schemes is not permitted.
- Buyers - Avoid Filing A Dispute Directly with PayPal. Doing so may get your account blocked. In case of a problem, try to resolve it directly with the seller.
- If you are still unable to resolve your issue, contact Freelance Inc by clicking "request refund" in the footer of this website (you must be logged in first).
- For Refunds from seller, Go to the orderpage, To the very bottom, click "Got Problems". You will be given 3 options. Choose one and it will be activated in 3 days. Kindly do not file complaint with Paypal.
- Sellers - Payments are made once every 15 days. You must enter your paypal email in your profile to get paid. Goferr is unable to pay you without a valid paypal email.
- SELLERS: Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed or $25 refunded. Period. Please do not list your gig if you do not agree with this 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy.
- Where does the $25 go? Seller receives $14 for every gig successfully completed. Hunger Inc, a US based non profit is paid $4/gig for its charitable work all over the world. $4 is spent on Adwords, and other marketing to draw customers (only) to the gigs that are sold. Please do not post your gig, if you do not accept the payout.
- BUYERS: Please help us keep this site "Scam Free". Do not hesitate to ask for a refund if you did not receive what was promised on the gig page or In the event, gig gives the impression of stellar results, however turned out to be a dud!
- Goferr.com 150% Refund Guarantee Policy - 150% Refund credited to your Goferr.com account (not paypal): Goferr.com guarantees that you will NOT waste money or get taken by a scammer at this site. To report a problem, log into your account and visit the contact us page at the bottom of the website. We will issue a refund to your Goferr account, in most cases, in less than 24 hours. Off Goferr.com orders (where the buyer has no recourse) are not covered by our the refund policy. When a seller requests you to pay them outside of Goferr.com, usually means that the seller is not a professional. He/she is out for a buck and not looking to provide a quality service/product. Please report such sellers.
- To Request Refund - Report Scammer - Report Spammer
Contact us by sending a message to Admin, here:
Póngase en contacto con nosotros enviando un mensaje al Administrador aquí:
Contactez-nous en envoyant un message à l'admin ici:
You must log in to access this link.
Debe estar registrado para acceder a este enlace.
Doit être connecté pour accéder à ce lien.
Be a good seller.
This is what a good seller said, “I also have completely replaced off-Goferr orders (where they had no recourse)..where a service was performed late. We offered the service and more. WHY? Integrity. If I mess up an order, I often add more service (or product). Then we revise how we do things so not to have the same mistake(s). “
Be a savvy seller.
Calm down when you get an upset buyer. It happens. Watch your tone. This is a business transaction. Yes it can get under your skin when the service performed or product delivered is as listed in the gig and they are not happy.
- Services that are offered by sellers on Goferr.com are called "Goferr Gigs".
- Goferr Gigs are offered for a fixed price of $25.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Goferr. Registration is free.
- SPAM Free and : If anyone has sent you email spam, please let us know and we will delete their gig and account instantly. We DO NOT support SPAM.
- SCAM Free: Please let us know if you have been SCAMMED. You have been promised something that they did not perform. You will get a $25 refund back to your Goferr account, as per TOS.
- You will not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Goferr.com. Gigs should be ordered using the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Buyers are granted all rights to the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the gig description.
- We want to simplify how you get work and how you get work done, so we're keeping the rules simple too.
1. You must complete the jobs that are purchased from you. If you don't want to get work from our site, please delete your goferr gig.
2. Payments are released in 14 days, unless their is a dispute by buyer.
3. We reserve the right to remove any ad for any reason.
- You are required to over deliver on what you offer in your gig. Gigs that sound very promissing and don't produce results will be considered scam and will not get paid. If a gig poster does not deliver what is promised in the gig will not get paid (even if the buyer does not complain). Period. Seller/gig poster will be given 48 hours by the Goferr "Admin" to make good on their promise or he or she will not get paid for the job. Resulting in buyer's account credited* with $25, and seller's gig deleted from the system permanently. Please report any gig changing information of what they will deliver after they make the sale. This will be construed as unethical.
- Best practice at Goferr is to under promise and over deliver. Every time!
- Every effort is made to keep the spammers and scammers out - 100%, so buyers can buy with confidence knowing that they will receive exactly what the gig says or their money back in the form of a $25 credit towards purchase of another gig.
- Buyers, for your own protection do not send money directly to the seller's account by bypassing Goferr. Goferr donates 80% of net profits or $4 for every gig purchased at this site to Hunger Inc, a United States, based non profit corporation.
- Goferr will not refund payments made for cancelled and/or incomplete orders (any order where the buyer makes a payment but does not follow through with providing the information requested by the gig poster, in order to successfully complete the work) back to credit card/PayPal. Refunds are made to the buyer's balance and are made available for immediate or later purchases on Goferr.com
- Goferr management, at their discretion may assign the poorly done job to another gig seller to insure proper delivery of work. This is done to avoid customer having a negative experience again for the same work or job order.
- No Adult gigs are allowed at this time to make Goferr.com a family friendly site.
Ps. We regret any grammatical errors in the TOS. One of the Goferr's is working on correcting it. - Admin